Ozone Insufflation Therapy
Experience the benefits of Ozone Insufflation therapy at GreenEwe Dental by Dr. Yani. Our treatment can help promote healthy oxygen flow to your tooth, reduce inflammation, up-regulate the immune system, and disinfect teeth.
About Ozone Therapy
Ozone therapy is an alternative treatment that can improve the body’s use of oxygen and activate the immune system. At GreenEwe Dental, Dr. Yani offers Ozone Insufflation therapy, which involves inhaling ozonides to upregulate the immune system and prevent sickness. Ozone therapy can also disinfect and treat diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, and protozoa. Research suggests that oxidative therapies like Ozone Insufflation may also help treat parasitic, viral, fungal, and tumor cells, as well as depression, anxiety, hyperactivity, and hypo-activity.
Ozone therapy has been found to upregulate the immune system and prevent illness by inhaling ozonides. Dr. Gerhard Steidl published a series of papers on the use of ozonides, including “The Fight Against Bacteria, Funguses, and Parasites by Supporting the Oxidative System in the Human Organism” in 1999, “Medicinal Microbiology Elimination of Pathogenic Bacteria, Fungi, Parasites, Viruses by Oxygen and Bitter Drugs” in 2000, and “Use of Ozonides in the Treatment of Malignant Disease – basic principles and clinical results” in 2002. These papers highlight the many medical applications of ozone therapy, including the treatment of parasitic, viral, fungal, and tumor cells. Dr. Steidl also suggests that oxidative therapies may be helpful for treating depression, anxiety, hyperactivity, and hypo-activity. Some studies even suggest that ozonides may have anti-tumor activity. In fact, in September 2004, Hofmann et al described the successful treatment of coronary arteriosclerosis using an oxidative therapeutic formulation. Contact GreenEwe Dental to learn more about the benefits of ozone therapy for your health.
Healing Through Ozone Therapy
Ozone therapy is administered in precise therapeutic doses and has been studied for decades with proven consistent results and minimal side effects. With nasal insufflation, ozone therapy can also be used to treat upper respiratory infections
Benefits Of Ozone
- Ozone kills viruses, bacteria and fungi, even those resistant to pharmaceutical medications.
- Ozone stimulates and balances the immune system.
- Ozone increases the anti-oxidant system.
- Ozone boosts oxygen utilization and cellular energy production.
- Ozone enhances the effectiveness of chemotherapy and radiation.
What Can Ozone Treat?
- Infections of ANY type; bacterial, fungal, parasitic and viral, upper respiratory infection – sinus, ears, nasal, throat, Lyme disease, herpes, etc.
- Pain; post-herpetic neuralgia pain (pain lingering after shingles, herpes zoster infection), tight or spasming muscles, trigeminal neuralgia, TMJ disorder, occipital neuralgia, piriformis syndrome.
- Inflammation such as an allergic reaction, poison ivy, skin rashes, carpal tunnel syndrome, autoimmune problems, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and non-healing wounds.
- When injected into a joint, tendon, or ligament, ozone has a regenerative effect, stimulating the repair of these musculoskeletal structures.
IN MEDICAL USE, OZONE IS MADE FROM PURE OXYGEN WITH AN OZONE GENERATOR AND THE GAS IS ADMINISTERED IN PRECISE THERAPEUTIC DOSES.
Types Of Ozone Therapy
- Major Autohemotherapy: Major Autohemotherapy involves removing a sample of the patient’s blood and mixing it in a saline IV bag with ozone. Then, it is reinfused over a period of time of up to 30 minutes.
- Minor Autohemotherapy: Involves removing a much smaller amount of the patient’s blood into a syringe that has been preloaded with a small amount of ozone (1-3 cc of each). The blood and ozone are mixed in the syringe and then it is reinjected into the patient. Conditions such as genital herpes, oral herpes, and the common cold can be treated in 3-5 treatments over about 5-7 days.
- UBI with Ozone: This treatment is procedurally the same as a UBI treatment, only with ozone added to the patient’s blood prior to being exposed to UV light.
- Nasal insufflation: Ozone (with olive oil bubbler – ozonides, not straight ozone. Breathing straight ozone can irritate the lungs and cause coughing) is supplied through nasal cannulas for a period of time. Best for allergies.
- Ear insufflation: Ozone is introduced to the ear canal and enters the lymphatic and blood system. Many patients have reported a wide variety of results including relief of allergies, relief of colds, and clearing of sore throats and swollen glands.
- Trigger point ozone injections:
Ozone can be injected to treat pain following a regular trigger point injection of any type i.e. neural therapy, neural prolo, homeopathic, or straight anesthetic.
- Wound Bagging: For non-healing wounds, dermal infections, or warts. The wound is covered with an ozone-resistant bag and exposed to gas.
Ozone is an amazing therapy that often offers results where other therapies have failed. If you are interested in learning more, please do not hesitate to contact GreenEwe Dental with questions.